|115 Selborne Chase||Phone: 585-223-1498|
|Fairport, NY firstname.lastname@example.org|
Client-focused web designer and online marketer with 15 years experience helping clients grow their businesses online. With a BS in Computer Engineering, an MBA in Finance, and trained as a coach, brings a unique blend of skills focused on small businesses, particularly independent professionals. Specializes in WordPress, e-commerce, and online visibility.
- E-commerce: autoresponders, shopping carts, opt-in forms, buy buttons, Paypal, for products, services, teleclasses, webinars, memberships, summits, launches
- Types of sites: Brochure, e-commerce, sales page, opt-in page, membership, summit, launch, funnel
- High proficiency with MS Office
- Effective communications
- Project management
- Team leadership
- Works well independently
- Time management
- Strong organizational skills
- Client management
- Small business consulting
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Technology research
- Editing and proofreading
- Customer needs assessment
- Created many web sites. Earlier using WordPress.
- See portfolio at https://www.successwithease.com/clients/new-portfolio/
- Created a large number of opt-in and sales pages.
- Worked with many shopping cart and autoresponder systems.
Social Media Marketing
- Created branded profiles on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube
|Owner||02/2001 – Current|
|Success With Ease||Fairport, NY|
|Project Manager; Manager, Engineering; Sr. Software Engineer; Software Engineer||06/1981 – 02/2001|
|Nortel Networks||Rochester, NY|
Education and Training
|Graduate of Coach University – Personal & Business Coaching||2003|
|MBA: University of Rochester’s Simon School of Business– Finance||1991|
|B.S.: Case Western Reserve University – Computer Engineering||1981|
Enjoys movies, reading, theater, and cooking. Has volunteered for the Teen Book Festival, WXXI, Fairport Schools, and St. John of Rochester Church.